Sunday 2 November 2014

Thank You father God

Dear Father God... Thank you so much for this week that has passed and thank you for once again opening my eyes heart and ears to your voice.... thank you for igniting this flame of passion  for you once again  thank you for flipping the switch so that i can be in your light once again... thank you for the forgiveness and revealing  to me whom i need to seek forgiveness from due to my own pride and bashfulness... thank you for using the your earthly angels that you sent my way on your perfect timing... i know that i still have a long way to go to be in your right standing Lord but day by day i will die unto my self and my sinful nature so that i may be worthy in your presence once more, so that i cant do what you have called me to do. i love you Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment