Sunday 2 November 2014

SIZWE MPATO

Hey there my brother that always laughs at my one word answers... telling me that i need to work on my sympathy...

Toady is one of those days where i just want to thank you for always  being there with me

You have really stuck through it all with me and im starting to think you are getting to know me better then myself at times... Thank you for bearing an inspiration and a loyal friend even thou we had our shares of spiritual moments... just love you man, thank you for being a brother in Christ with me... i value you as a precious gift of God

Thank you always being intrigued by the stories  i tell and just being random you.... thank you for honesty brother that is a quality that is rare to find these days.... this is not a planned thank you note but rather one from the heart.

Thank you for reminding me who is in control in the time that i just wanna give up and thank you believing in me

ALL I ACTUALLY WANTED TO SAY IS THIS

I LOVE YOU BROTHER you are a blessing in my life sent from the heavens above


What did the one tree say to the other.....
Lets Branch together
haaaaa hahahahahah
#Mielies

Much love boet

No comments:

Post a Comment