Sunday 2 November 2014

Dear Stephen Giles

Dear Stephen.... i know that you might find that this post may come as a surprise to you, but after todays service i knew that this is the right thing to do.

At the moment i do not know where to begin, but somewhere i must start so that i can free my heart from this message that tears it apart...


I  FORGIVE YOU and please find it in your heart to forgive me to for the spoken and  unspoken word or thoughts even for the  spoken word and blame that i felt.... for me this is a process of healing and maybe u have no idea what i am talking about... but  i just want God to bless  you  and your beautiful family. and may you  be fruitful in your journey with Him.

There are so many errors i've made, and now is my time to rectify and reconcile so that i can be free and in right standing with God Once More

I also asked God to forgive me for my pride and judgment.

Thank you for all you have done Knowingly and unknowingly.

May God be with You Always

Be Blessed Stay blessed For you are blessed to be Blessed.

Blessings
Phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment