Monday 16 March 2015

FEAR

FEAR


How often do we say, i wish i haven’t done that.?
I know i do it every so often.
Why do we limited our self when the world is our playground?
why do we let fear get in the way of what we want.
why are we scared to take chances and makes a success of it, -
everything is within our reach and it all starts with a dream.
dreams do come true,
i believe every day is a dream, live is a dream,
but its up to us what we make of it.
I am pinned down with fear in my heart.
The same fear that keeps me enchained from reaching my dreams.
The fear of not trying.
The fear of failure.
The fear of losing and even dying.
it seems we have a fear for everything, but my biggest fear is being affraid of being me.
The fear of being alive and live the life i am destined to live…

No comments:

Post a Comment