Thursday 5 March 2015

DEAR GOD...

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Dear God...


I have reached a place where i feel so destitute, empty,  like a tree busy dying from the root up. My heart beat weakens day by day and even when the sun is out my heart feels only the dark of the night, as if i am walking without sight  i stumble and fall over every day just waiting for the big Plunge, into the unknown, where the final curtain for me will be drawn. Where has this happy person that was once filled with dreams of hopes and a bright future, a devotee to life, has now become detrimental, despondent to my surroundings

My gentility seems to have erode as my kind heart withers like the leaves of a tree. 

Lord, how do i neutralize or correct the immutable, to which my heart has become so obscured?

Lord, i come to tell You simply that i love you and that i need You and that there is no other place than in Your arms, i wish to be. I came to tell You that i am sorry for running in circles and for placing my focus on my ways and not on Your Grace knowing that You are the only one that brings me through the storm, Lord i am so forgetful but you always remind me that You are the only one who brings me Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment